Spicy soft Tofu Soup with Seafood, Veggies and Egg.
Including 1 steam rice.
Soondubu is a warming and comforting Korean Stew made with extra soft tofu (soondubu). Here's is how you prepare our flaviourful stew.
With the Soondubu you will receive 3 Containers.
- Tofu, Seafood and Vegetables.
- Seasoned Stock
- Garnish and Raw Egg.
1. Boil the Seasoned Stock, Seafood and Vegetables.
2. Once the stock starts bubbling, set a timer for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. After 2 and half minutes break the egg on top.
4. Boil for another 30 seconds with the egg on top.
5. Garnish with green onion
Enjoy our Soondubu :)